Welcome to priceyvoice.com
By accessing this website, it is assumed that you agree to these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to all of the terms and conditions stated on this page, please do not continue to use https://priceyvoice.com/.
The following terms apply to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement, and Disclaimer Notice, as well as all agreements: “Client,” “You,” and “Your” refer to you, the individual who logs onto this website and complies with the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company,” “Ourselves,” “We,” “Our,” and “Us” refer to our Company. “Party,” “Parties,” or “Us” refer to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance, and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of the provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to the prevailing law of the Netherlands. Any use of the above terms or other words in the singular, plural, capitalized, and/or he/she or they is considered interchangeable and, therefore, refers to the same.
If not stated otherwise, all materials on https://priceyvoice.com/ are the intellectual property of https://priceyvoice.com/ and/or its licensors, and all intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access the website for personal use, but you must abide by the restrictions set in the terms and conditions, and you must not republish, sell, rent, sub-license, reproduce, duplicate, copy, or redistribute any material from the website.
This agreement starts from the current date. Some sections of the website may allow users to post and exchange opinions and information, but https://priceyvoice.com/ does not filter, edit, publish, or review comments before their presence on the website. The comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who posts them and not https://priceyvoice.com/, its agents, and/or affiliates. To the extent permitted by law, https://priceyvoice.com/ will not be held liable for any comments, including any liability, damages, or expenses resulting from the use, posting, or appearance of the comments on the website.
https://priceyvoice.com/ reserves the right to monitor all comments and remove any that are inappropriate, offensive, or breach these terms and conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant https://priceyvoice.com/ a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats, or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following groups are permitted to link to our website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies
- Search engines
- News organizations
- Online directory distributors (in the same manner as they hyperlink to the websites of other listed businesses)
- System wide Accredited Businesses (excluding soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups)
These organizations are allowed to link to our homepage, publications, or other website information as long as the link:
- Is not deceptive in any way
- Does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services
- Fits within the context of the linking party’s site
We may consider and approve link requests from other organizations such as:
- Commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources
- Dot.com community sites
- Associations or other groups representing charities
- Online directory distributors
- Internet portals
- Accounting, law, and consulting firms
- Educational institutions and trade associations
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that:
- The link would not make us look unfavorable to ourselves or our accredited businesses
- The organization does not have any negative records with us
- The benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of https://priceyvoice.com/
- The link is in the context of general resource information
These organizations may link to our homepage as long as the link:
- Is not deceptive in any way
- Does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products or services
- Fits within the context of the linking party’s site
If you are interested in linking to our website and your organization is one of the listed groups above, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to https://priceyvoice.com/. Please include your name, your organization’s name, contact information, the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Please allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our website using our corporate name, the uniform resource locator being linked to, or any other description of our website that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site. However, the use of https://priceyvoice.com/’s logo or other artwork is not allowed for linking without a trademark license agreement.
You are not permitted to create frames around our Webpages that modify the visual presentation or appearance of our Website without obtaining prior approval and written permission.
We cannot be held accountable for any material published on your website. By agreeing to our terms, you commit to shielding and supporting us against any allegations that arise from your website. Any links on your website must not be deemed defamatory, indecent, or illegal, nor should they violate or promote the violation of any third-party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We hold the authority to demand the removal of any or all links that direct to our Website, including specific ones. If requested, you are obligated to promptly eliminate any links leading to our Website. We also hold the right to revise these terms and conditions, as well as the linking policy, without prior notice. By consistently linking to our Website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you come across any hyperlink on our website that you find objectionable for any reason, you can contact us at any time to let us know. While we will review requests to remove links, please note that we are not obliged to do so or to provide a direct response.
We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided on our website, nor can we ensure its completeness. Additionally, we cannot promise that the website will always be available or that the content on the website will be consistently updated.
We make it clear that to the fullest extent permitted by the law, we do not provide any guarantees, warranties or conditions related to the use of our website. However, this disclaimer does not affect liability in the following cases:
- Liability for death or personal injury, whether ours or yours.
- Liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, whether ours or yours.
- Any liabilities that are not permitted under applicable law, whether ours or yours.
- Any liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law, whether ours or yours.
The limitations and restrictions on liability outlined in this section and elsewhere in this disclaimer are subject to the preceding paragraph and cover all types of liabilities arising from the use of our website, including contractual, tortuous and statutory duty breaches.
Additionally, please note that these limitations and restrictions of liability do not apply as long as the website and the information and services provided on it are free of charge.